This blogging challenge was inspired by Mandy Hale of The Single Woman. I have read some of her days as she tries to complete the challenge herself and now I think that I am ready to take up that challenge as well.
According to her site, there are no rules except to write often and BE REAL! In addition, it is to attempt to complete as many days as you can. This challenge comprises 30 questions to be answered in 30 days (or perhaps less).
I am going to answer each and every question with utmost honesty and without holding back.
You have no idea how powerful the truth can be.
Shall we begin?
6. Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”
7. Where are you in your life vs. Where you thought you would be at this point
8. Five things that are most important to you in a future mate
9. Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do (For example, I sometimes dance around the house with my cat to Frank Sinatra)
10. Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you
11. Your worst/funniest/most embarrassing date
12. Your proudest accomplishment
13. Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship
14. Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful
15. Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?
16. If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?
17. What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationships/relationship status?
18. If you could have a conversation with yourself in high school, what would you say?
19. What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
20. Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it
21. How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
22. What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?
23. Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!)
24. If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?
25. Describe a moment when you “paid it forward.” What happened and how did it feel?
26. Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why?
27. Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.
28. Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
29. Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.
30. Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say